Maine School Nutrition Association is offering three $1200 Scholarships to attend Annual National Conference July 14-16, 2024 in Boston!!
This scholarship is open to all MSNA members. Anyone is encouraged to apply!
- Applicants must be a member of Maine School Nutrition Association. Not a current member? The membership application is attached to this email.
- If you are a chosen recipient of a scholarship, MSNA will give your district the $1200 and ask for proof of receipt.
- If chosen, you will be attending ANC as a representative of MSNA. We request that you attend all learning sessions to the best of your ability.
To Keep in Mind:
- Registration for ANC usually opens in March. In years past the registration fee for the conference is around $550 for Directors and a little less for Managers/ Employees.
- SNA will have room blocks at a number of hotels. Prices will vary and distance from the convention center will also vary. Hotel rates are usually around $250-300/ night. It is recommended that you book your hotel as soon as possible as many will fill up quickly!
- Meals are not included at the conference (other than attending the food show)
- There will likely be an additional cost beyond the scholarship amount for attending ANC. Please talk with your district to make a financial plan, as MSNA is only offering $1200 total regardless of entire expenses.
- The MSNA executive board will review all applications to determine the winners. We will remove all names and contact information to make the process just and fair to all applicants.
- The deadline to apply is February 9th. The Executive board will review the applications the following week and announce the winners by February 16th.
Click here to apply